May 27, 2005

Friday afternoon ramblings:

It happened again this morning! Another song from The Creek Drank the Cradle caught my attention. This time is was Bird Stealing Bread.

"The Swiss Connection" sent me a couple of MP3's by The Coral this morning. In The Morning is a brilliant song and the rest of the songs didn't sound bad at all either. Maybe I should check the new album out?

Another good one received from Switzerland is Work by Morning Runner.

I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get the album by Sensuous that I ordered a month and a half ago. When asking for the album yesterday at my local CD store I was informed that the albums by The Stone Roses and Stars I've ordered a while back should arrive on Tuesday. Good news but I'm still impatiently waiting for that Sensuous album!

Last month I participated in a CD swap (I've previously written about it). One song I somehow failed to notice the first few times I listened to the CD's was Disconnect the Dots by Of Montreal. "What a mistaka to maka!" because it's really great! Oh I almost forgot! - you can download it for free right here!

No comments: