May 30, 2005

Talk about an embarrassing moment!

I was zapping through the satellite channels yesterday morning trying to find something for my daughter to watch (a Winnie the Pooh cartoon would have been great), when I stumbled upon a music video. The song sounded really great, so I convinced my daughter that it was very, very important that daddy saw this video, so he could get the name of the singer/band.

How exactly do you think I felt, when I learned that the singer was no other than Kurt Nilsen - Mr. World Idol 2003?

I felt so embarrassed that I didn't even tell my daughter about this, even though she's just two years old and wouldn't understand it anyway. I guess that was just one of those moments in life that you really don't feel like sharing with anyone (Well - I just did - didn't I?).

No comments: