August 19, 2005

Went to the library (again) yesterday and this is what I found:

I am Kloot: Gods and Monsters
First listen and I think I like Natural History better. But there is not doubt that this is a very good band, so I will definitely check it out a few more times!





Patti Smith: Horses







Tindersticks: Tindersticks (II)
First impression - rather boring. More listens are definitely required!






Nine Inch Nails: The Downward Spiral
I've listened to parts of this album and to be honest, I really don't know what to think. Will have to return to this album at some point - maybe when I grow up some day?





Supergrass: Supergrass
I'm really surprised how good this album is. Packed with great songs like Moving, What Went Wrong (In Your Head) and Pumping On Your Stereo just to mention a few. I'm beginning to wonder why I've never bothered listening to them before. Quite a blunder!




The The: Soul Mining







Hopefully someday I will find the time to add a few comments, but right now this is very pending!!!!!

1 comment:

tom said...

Loved the downward spiral... Hurt was such a fantastic song... Supposedly the abum was written in the point of view where someone was headed down this path of self destruction. Hurt is the point of his life where he started using drugs... But it's very poignant.