September 8, 2005

Albums I've listened to (so far) today:

Neil Young: After The Gold Rush
This is just a wonderful album!

Death Cab For Cuties: Plans
Don't really get the hype surrounding this band. Maybe my mistake?

Claudio Arrau/Colin Davies/Staatskapelle Dresden: L.V. Beethoven - Emporer Concerto (Piano Concert No. 5)
Now this is one kick ass piece of classical music!

Modest Mouse: Good News For People Who Love Bad News
I hated it the first time around. Let's see if this is still the case! No reason to hate it, but this album really isn't any good at all!

Tears For Fears: The Hurting
If not my favorite album, it's definitely in my Top 5. A timeless classic!

The Raveonettes: Pretty In Black
Among the best albums of 2005 - if not the best!

New Order: Waiting For The Sirens' Call
Apart from Krafty I haven't really listened to this album at all. I believe it's about time to change that!



2 comments:

Chris said...

Definitely your mistake! ;)

It is a grower... at least with me. Hope you will get to love, or at least like it! :)

erl said...

new order ROOOOOOCKS