September 20, 2005

Today I'm listening to:

Neutral Milk Hotel: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
One of my 25 desert island albums. Listening to it is a bumpy yet funny and joyful ride!

Bloc Party: Silent Alarm
I really don't like this album (I actually rates it as one of the major disappointments of 2005), but since the new single Two More Years is pretty good I thought I'd give the album another chance. One more listen and I still don't think it's any good (rated it 4/10 at RateYourMusic).

Labrador: Instamatic Lovelife
This is the second album by Danish band Labrador. Very nice and cheerful indie-pop!
Download samples of Why Does Nobody Listen and Side By Side (+2 remixes) at MyMusic.dk

Jupiter Day: Jupiter Day
Unspectacular but still rather nice 2002 debut by this Danish band. Probably falls into the indie-pop category as well.

Bright Eyes: Lifted or The Story is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground
Borrowed this from the library a while back. Since I like his two releases from this year, I expect to like this as well, though I expect that it will take more than just one listen!

No comments: