February 2, 2007

Le Chevre...

On my Last.fm crusade earlier today, I came across one-man project (?) Le Chevre from South Carolina. The Postal Service is mentioned as the top similar artist, but to me the music sounds like a really charming version of The Notwist going indie pop. No matter what it only took one listen before I got completely hooked on these incredibly catchy indie/electronic/synthpop tunes. A release should be available from Horizon Records, but it seems to be out of print. Hopefully something can be worked out, because I seriously need to get my hands on this stuff! On a final note - Is it just my imagination or does Michael (the lead singer and the dude in the picture) look at lot like George McFly?
+ Played Like A Record
+ Everything Reminds Me
+ The Woods Never Ended

1 comment:

M said...

You're completely right-he looks exactly like Crispin Glover.