April 22, 2008

The perfect waste of time…

The Eiffel Tower, Euro Disney, The Louvre Museum etc. etc. Back again after spending 4½ eventful days in Paris playing tourists with the girls.

Today’s subject line doesn’t refer to the trip, but is the translated title of the new BREUMM album Det Perfekte Spild Af Tid. Been spending most of the day listening to it, and the fine lyrics combined with the catchy melodies simply make the album one of this year’s “must have’s”. Buy it via the band’s Myspace page.

One Weekly Gun has been busy as two new tracks have been posted.
+ Drive Your Wagon
+ We Will Happily Sedate You

Listen to two new tracks by Larsen & Furious Jane at Frekvens.dk.

3 comments:

Chris said...

welcome back! :)

Anonymous said...

How was Disneyland Paris?I've always wanted to go there, being a fan of the parks here in the U.S.

Unknown said...

@Chris - Thanks! Two more weeks and I'm off to Italy :)

@Larry - I was my second visit and I'm (still) not overly impressed. But the kids loved it and that's what really matters (in my small world) :)