July 16, 2008

Opening the mailbox...

The debut album Portuguese Prince by Austin indie rock band Goldcure is definitely worth checking out. I’ve been giving a few spins this morning and it probably deserves a post of its own. Will be out August 26 on Sorin Records.
+ Make It Stop

Labrador is giving away the new Pelle Carlberg single 1983 (Pelle & Sebastian). A lovely indie pop tune and the Belle & Sebastian references make perfect sense.
+ 1983 (Pelle & Sebastian)

Among things I'm trying to understand why there is such a hype surrounding From Bubblegum To Sky. Still haven’t figured it out.
+ I Always Fall Apart

I’ve just downloaded the Liz Durrett album Outside The Gates. Promo track Wild As Them got me interested.
+ Wild As Them

Fields are currently recording their sophomore album and sends this track to give us an idea of how things are progressing!
+ Worst Love

No comments: