July 20, 2010

Indietracks...

This weekend, while the indie pop world is partying away at Indietracks, I’ll be flying to Austria instead for the second part of this summer’s holiday. The last couple of years I’ve been seriously thinking of going to the English Midlands for the festival and although I’m really too old to be sleeping in a tent and living off junk food and beers for three days, it would without a doubt be motherfucking fun! But sadly things didn’t work out this year! Next year perhaps? Or maybe the year after? Or? Just like previous years, this year’s line-up looks really intriguing consisting of a “healthy” mix of known and lesser known artists, which hasn’t exactly reduced my desire for attending. For those of you (us) not going, here’s a short “mix-tape” of songs by bands I would definitely see…if I was going, that is!
+ The Felt TipsTreat Me Gently
+ The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Higher Than The Stars
+ Stars of Aviation - Underneath the elms
+ Burning Hearts - I Lost My Color Vision
+ The Cavalcade - Meet You In The Rain
+ Clint (Play People) - Goes Out

No comments: