January 3, 2012

Zzz...

Still tired. Work still sucks. So there's really nothing new to tell. Enjoying some old favorites from previous years, while trying to get myself going and get some work done. Not easy. One of the tracks included in today's playlist is Beatrice in the other World by Crushed Stars from the wonderful album Convalescing In Braille. Not sure if I'm allowed to post it for streaming, but since it's one of the most beautiful tracks I know and an absolutely perfect fit for today's mood, I've decided that I'm going to post it anyway. So please don't shoot me; just tell me to remove it...OK?

Crushed Stars - Beatrice in the Other World

Bonus info: New album will be out on March 6 and this new track has been made available for streaming.

Brighter Now by Crushed Stars

No comments: