December 20, 2013

Shine on...

Adrian Sieber has teamed up with fellow Swiss singer Nadia Leonti and together the duo has recorded this really lovely cover (and slightly more "polished" version than the original) of House of Love's Shine On. Mailed to me with a Merry Christmas, a permission to share and (if I like) "gift-wrap" it...the later virtually impossible in this time and age (though it is right there below free to download), but sharing it I certainly will and with this post hopefully returning the Christmas greeting!

2 comments:

ROAR said...

Thanks for sharing

hektorhamelton said...

I learned absolutely everything about my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the detailed description. I wrote my review on the dissertation-service.org reviews you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention and your time.