February 12, 2014

Not busy...just lazy...

Well actually I am a little busy (having the day off tomorrow, so need to get some shit done), but the real truth is that I am far too lazy to write anything of significant length...

Here's a fresh new track from 80's inspired synth-pop duo New Arcades. As usual it sounds fine and all that, but still waiting for them to hit that home run.


To any diehard fan of Richard Hawley (like me) the debut album Softly, Softly by Sheffield band The Hosts should be just perfect (to me it most certainly is)! Gave it three spins yesterday and it pretty much blew me away!


Not really music related in any way, but thought I'd share that last night I finished reading Hundraåringen som klev ut genom fönstret och försvann (The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared) by Swedish author Jonas Jonasson. Why worth sharing? Because it's arguably the funniest book I've ever read!

My inbox tells me that SXSW is coming up...checking...sure enough!

Everything I've heard so far from Norwegians Making Marks has been just lovely, so seriously need to check out the debut album A Thousand Half-Truths...they'd be a pretty good fit for Copenhagen Popfest too, me thinks!


In need of a healthy dose of vitamin D? Then check out this wonderful and very summerly video by Adrian Sieber for Hurts So Good...reminds me that we haven't booked (or even planned) a holiday for this summer! Italy perhaps?

No comments: